Instant Photoshopping Yourself With Anyone or Anything: Selfie App for Cell Phones

"Selfie Extraordinaire" the other day at Starbucks. She went back to Disneyland the second time to make sure she got selfies with Tweety Bird and Wiley E. Coyote, and she now has photos of all the Walt Disney characters from her two trips

We do indeed require an app for that. You question, "For what?" I respond, "Of course for the self-indulgent ego-driven self-validation seeker to make the ideal selfie for Instagram." I'll explain.

You see, I ran across a "Selfie Extraordinaire" the other day at Starbucks. She went back to Disneyland the second time to make sure she got selfies with Tweety Bird and Wiley E. Coyote, and she now has photos of all the Walt Disney characters from her two trips. The kid informed me that she had spent more than $400 over the course of those two days at Disneyland. She was not required to do it.

Actually, all she really needed to do was take a photo of herself next to the Matterhorn, a few castles, and some of the main attractions while she was having a great time at the theme park. The cartoon figures could then be added using Best Cartoon App.

Instead, I assume she ran around the park looking for all the cartoon characters, presumably not having fun because she was more focused on obtaining the photos for Facebook and Instagram. What a time and money waster. People might as well wait for the advent of holographic virtual reality technology if they're going to travel the world and spend more time shooting photos than enjoying their destination.

Some people could argue that this is cheating, but examine, if you will, how much the upcoming generation cheats in general. Harvard students are caught cheating on exams, texting pals while they should be working or operating heavy machinery, and 20% of Facebook profiles are made up. Oh, right. Furthermore, saving the fuel used to go to all these locations merely to shoot pictures would be better for the environment. In fact, as someone who travels frequently, I find it pretty irksome that everyone always takes pictures in front of the famous locations. It almost prevents you from taking a selfie at a famous location - whoops, I let my guard down.

In essence, nobody is having fun because everyone is crammed inside the tourist attractions and busy taking pictures. All of that is solvable, and we can accomplish it with an app. I believe that in order to save everyone else the irritation and frustration, as well as the environment from pollution, and this entire generation a great deal of time, a selfie software for smart phones with rapid Photoshopping is necessary. Please give all of this some thought.

Read more