Energy Meter Test Bench Test Bench is one of our products. Let's share the logo of the power cable
1. Identification method: mimeograph, gravure, embossing, printing tape, etc.
2. Marking spacing: UL/CUL stipulates below 610mm; VDE stipulates that the marking spacing on the sheath surface is below 550mm; on the insulating surface without sheath, the marking spacing of the marking tape is below 275mm; CCC stipulates that the sheath is below 500mm; the insulating surface is below 200mm.
3. Identification content:
3.1: UL/CUL requirements (1) Manufacturer (name or trademark).
(2) Certification symbols "UL," "CUL", "CSA".
(3) File number.
(4) Wire name.
(5) Conductor type and number of cores
(6) Rated temperature (60℃ can be marked or not).
(7) Flame retardant grade.
(8) Rated voltage (300V can be marked or not)
(9) If the waterproof line is marked with "W" (waterproof is generally 60°C, 75°C, 90°C, and the waterproof 60°C can be marked or not marked; Waterproof description: "water resistant 60°C".
(10) Special marking: general cold protection is divided into -40°C, -50°C, -60°C, -70°C; such as: low temperature -50°C; shielding label "shieldeel"; insulating material labeling and SPT-1, 2, 3 , when HPN is 3-core, the ground wire is marked.
UL/CUL logo (example): UL E203743 SJTW 18AWG × 3C 105℃ VW-1 300V “water resistant 60 ℃” LONG HUI CUL TYPE SJTW 18AWG 3C 105℃ FT2 300V × 3.3: CCC logo (example): LONG HUI 227 IEC 53 (RVV) 300/500V 3 0.75mm × 2 90℃ CCC 2002010105024716 GB5023-1997
Energy Meter Detection Bench is also one of our products, welcome to visit our website!