Constables are recruited by the Delhi Police Department through a series of exams, personal interviews, and physical testing. Every year, a significant number of students apply for the Delhi Police Constable recruitment, but only the top applicants are selected for the many positions offered. Because a large number of candidates take the exam each year, it's a tough nut to crack, but nothing is impossible if we have a good strategy in place to deal with the challenges.
For the position of Constable (Executive) 2022, both male and female candidates are being sought. The SSC website will have the notification for the Delhi Police Constable. Candidates will have until the application deadline to complete the form.
The first step in commencing your preparation is to familiarise yourself with the SYLLABUS and the exam subjects. The written test consists of four sections (Reasoning, General Knowledge, Numerical Ability, and Computer Knowledge)
Some General Factors:-
- Time management is essential because your attempt rate is determined by your problem-solving speed. This component improved as a result of practising a large number of tasks in a short period of time.
- Because there is always a penalty for incorrect tries, accuracy is one of the most important criteria for the exam. So, instead of making random guesses, attempt to mark definite solutions.
- Sectional tests are important since they allow you to practice a whole section and all of the questions that are based on it. It aids in the strengthening and clarification of your concepts on a single subject. As a result, attempt to administer one segment test per day for each section.
- Students must avoid making the error of reading incomplete questions and, as a result, arriving at wrong responses. Read the questions carefully and make sure you understand what's being asked.
- Making educated guesses can lead to incorrect responses and increased negative grading. Also, if you are unsure about the proper answer, don't spend too much time on one question and go on to the next.
- Set short-term goals: The candidate must create a timeline based on his or her objectives. The dates for the Delhi police constable exam are yet to be declared. As a result, candidates can set a short-term objective for each subject of the exam and study accordingly.
- Once you have the exam details, you should assess the topics in which you are strong or weak. Begin working on the subject that requires more attention. Give more time to subjects that have a higher weight in the preparation as well as those that you need to work on more.
- Prepare a few short notes to help you revise for your examinations quickly. Important notes should also be written individually so that they can be revised at the last minute.
for reference: You can visit Exampur as they are providing free of cost study materials like Mock Tests, Quizzes, Sectional Test Series and lots of Full length Tests. These tests will help you in introspection and boost your confidence. Hope this article will help you in preparing for the exam.