Honor Women that empower us In Prom Dresses

Feeltimes is an established, innovative, and trusted brand in wedding dresses.

This month, let’s honor the astonishing women that surround us and empower us, including you! In celebration of Women’s History Month, we’ve asked some of our hard-working lady bosses to talk about their bits of advice about their lives and careers and feel times. We hope additionally you take a moment to reflect on the things that assist you to accomplish the things you do every single day. Whether you’re a parent or guardian, teacher, artist, caregiver, nurse, doctor, business proprietor, and much more, we would like you to know that you make a difference! Happy Women’s History Month, everyone!

A-line/Princess Off-the-Shoulder Sleeveless Asymmetrical Lace Prom Dress

I didn’t mean for a lot of alliteration in a single title but that’s my advice the bottom line is. When I think of my career in the last 25 years, the term “juggle” one thinks of. Being a business proprietor and the mother of two, time becomes probably the most precious of commodities. Early on, I had to craft a regular exit plan. How would I lay my head down during the night knowing I gave everyone the things they needed to be their finest, while feeling content knowing I wasn’t drained of my very own creative juices and may still feel highly invigorated? That’s a large ask. As women, multitasking or juggling is sort of second nature. Unfortunately, multitasking to the point of exhaustion isn’t that uncommon either.

The answer for me personally is a simple 5-minute practice journaling each morning and during the night. In the morning, I jot down 3 things I’m grateful for, 3 things I’m looking forward to, along with a positive affirmation during the day. At night, I log 3 amazing stuff that happened on that day, and what might have made your day better. That’s it. It’s a practice that keeps me balanced, makes me happy, and due to this plus size party dresses makes me more lucrative and useful to those that need me. Find what works for you, and you’ll know it’s working because you’ll go to sleep peacefully and awaken excited for an additional day.