When you're in a group, you need to always have the equivalent of tools

When you're in a group, you need to always have the equivalent of tools

So, please enlighten me on the art of RS Gold Dungeoneering. How can I acquire tokens at a rapid pace What are the most efficient methods (and (un)written the rules) of participating in the group and, lastly, what's this prestige thing?

BTW There's an error at the top... dugneon laws. Prestige is a thing you do when you've finished all your floors. Let's say I completed the floor 1 with Prestige 1. Prestige 1 indicates that I completed 1 floor and then pressed on the prestige icon. Thus, I'll receive decent XP. However, if I were on the floor 31 and I had Prestige 1: I'd get lower XP.

Prestige and Floor, are the base XP rates for the dungeon you have completed (then, level-mod, deaths and more. kick in). So, if you complete 30 floors, press the prestige button before you go to floor 31. Your xp is likely to be in the vicinity of 100%, because of the average of your prestige and your floor.

So, that's prestige. When you're in a group, you need to always have the equivalent of tools (whether purchased or bound) along with laws/cosmics or astrals , if you have any extra to. Astrals you can use to combat poison and are therefore useful in abandoned 2/warped (abandoned is normally and rushed. CRUSH skeletons. Attack styles are a huge thing in dugneoneering.

AFFORD a 2h sword (the the best you can get), if you don't have the smithing proficiency to create it, head to the 'Dungsmith FC. When you've got the Shadow Silk Hood from a night spider, then bind that as well . Until then you've got the best platebody (again it's 'Dung' Smith' FC)

Bind Law Runes till you spot the Celestial surgebox (from high level Forgotten Mages. It appears like a tiny silver box wielded in their spare hands). Once you've found the surge box, you need to create enough runes for 125 air surges and place it inside the box and then secure it. When you are equipped with OSRS Accounts the surgebox you'll be able generate the air with 125 surges. This is the maximum I've come up with, if you have any concerns, you can contact me on Sals.

Read more