Hello all, I'm halfway through Hero's Quest

RSGoldFast provides a simple and affordable way to buy OSRS Gold and RS3 Gold. Click here to find out about our great deals on Runescape Gold.

The majority of the items listed above are not available to OSRS gold you immediately after you have joined. To gain access to them, you must complete the minor quests and earn levels in members abilities. I am not saying that you should set a goal and then go for all these but I do say that they are beneficial quests to be able to enjoy for the long run.

Don't worry about dying. If you're not the tank and the tank is competent at his job (usually the 138's are) You won't be struck a lot. If, for any reason, you end up making a big error (wrong prayer, etc.).) You can still make it back home to your loved ones and stuff so long as your family and family members bless your grave (as long your 1 hour gravestone is available).

Hello all, I'm halfway through Hero's Quest. I need assistance in obtaining the Master Thief's armband. I'm part of the BLACK ARM GANG and I need someone in buy RuneScape Mobile gold the Pheonix Gang to help me. I am able to take on the Ice Queen of level 111. It is easy with 43 Prayer (Protect From Melee).

Read more