When you have two separate mailing accounts, it is nothing but bother until you realise that you can merge them. However, some people prefer to migrate their email and contacts from one account to another rather than consolidate their accounts fully. You will, however, require your AOL and Gmail login credentials to perform this process.
If you don't already have these details, you'll need to first retrieve your login information before proceeding with the steps we'll go through shortly. Some email services need you to complete email forwarding before importing your contacts and emails. The same may be said about AOL mail Login and Gmail.
So, the section below will explain to you how you can achieve your goal in an easy way.
Steps to import contacts and existing inbox messages
After you've finished with the email forwarding process, you can move on to the following steps:-
- 1. First and foremost, open the Gmail application.
2. Go to your Gmail account and sign in.
3. On Gmail's main page, select the "Cog" button to access the "Settings" menu.
4. Select "Accounts and Import" from the drop-down menu.
5. Select "Import Mail and Contacts" from the drop-down menu.
6. Type your AOL mail login address into the pop-up window that appears.7
7. After that, select "Next" and enter your account password.
8. Select the "Continue" option to allow Gmail access to your contacts.
9. Select "Contacts" and/or "Email" from the drop-down menus.
10. Select "Ok" from the "Start Import" menu.
After you've finished this step, you may need to wait a while for the process to finish. This will be determined by the servers' response time as well as the amount of contacts or emails you're attempting to import. Once the process is complete, you should notice that all of your AOL contacts and emails have been transferred to Gmail.
For more:- AOL Mail Login | Coinbase Login | Coinbase Login | Greendot Login | Metamask Login | Coinbase Pro login | Coinbase Login | AOL Mail Login | CoinSpot Login | Ronin wallet | Binance Login | Etoro Login | Gemini login | Trezoriostart login | Crypto.com login | Metamask wallet login | AOL Mail login | AOL Mail login