Put on your magic shield and run across the bridge when the shaking stops

Put on your magic shield and run across the bridge when the shaking stops

A poison anti-demon for the demonic (for after fighting and when you are teliported back to the middle of the forest) Camalot runes for teliportation (for after or if the demonic is somehow alive: cute:), four prayer pots (overkill however, it's better to OSRS Gold be safer than sorry) and delicious food.

I recommend bringing range equipment (I utilized 10 mitharrows against him at 61 ranging and it was boring waiting) as well as a magic shortbow! Anything that is able to be used for prayer or defend magic is great!

Put on your magic shield and run across the bridge when the shaking stops. (You can also take your protection from magic off, which you can put back on when it is time for K-O, the demonic). The underground portion as well as the demon was a cake walk for me, but the island is what gave me problems! In all the parts, except for the demon, I suggest using monks in robes and helms that gives you a bonus for prayers, as well as an ammulet that is holy or unholy. Also, you should wear the cape that reduces weight (called the cape with a spotted pattern).

Monk's robes are one of my favorites because they offer a nice prayer reward and are less heavy than other armors. You only need armor that gives you an extra prayer bonus when you are using the correct prayers.

My password for the account that was banned had been forgotten since it was blocked prior to the "last chance appeal" was made. The account was later deemed unusable. After hearing about the last-chance appeals and the possibility of Cheap RuneScape Gold a last-chance appeal, I decided to get the password and then send it in. After all, he was an exuberant party animal. I got my password and made an appeal for a last chance on January 18th. One one week later (today), i receive an email in the form of a blue-colored notification, stating that I had been "successful".