Beforehand people get so caught up in the potential

RSGoldFast provides a simple and affordable way to buy OSRS Gold and RS3 Gold. Click here to find out about our great deals on Runescape Gold.

Perhaps I did not make myself clear . I am not saying Sora is a terrible choice for Smash. He's actually my #2 most-wanted character. I've played basically every major KH match (excluding KHX) and I had been a avid KH forum-goer for Animal Crossing Items over a decade.

Sora has tons of potential for an enjoyable and intriguing moveset. Corrin transforms into a dragon, Byleth utilizes tons of unique weapons, Pyra uses fire strikes and transforms, and Hero has loads of charms and RNG command selection. Yet they all still get hated on for being"a different sword user".

My point was that it's hypocritical that people ask for characters like Sora in this game whilst whining about characters like Pyra being"another sword user". Because Sora would absolutely play as a sword user, despite all the extra things he would bring to the table. Being a sword user isn't bad, and no personality ought to be criticized for this so long as they deliver an interesting twist on the archetype.

ROB I sort of get. Being old enough to have been around when ROBs were still a pretty common occurrence with NES's; this thing was a bit of crap and up didn't work for the most part. The 2 games he worked with were not even good in their own . It just felt weird.

You will find TONS other characters that would have filled his place quite well, and IMO, a LOT more appropriately. ANYONE probably would have been much better than ROB: Krystal, Geno, Ridley, Midna, Megaman, Wolf, Skull Kid, Balloon Fighter, Daisy, Lip, Animal Crossing rep, Vaati, Black Shadow, Black Knight, Isaac, Paper mario, Tails, Bowser Jr, Jody Summers, Little Mac, Simon Belmont, Bomberman...

It's funny how the figures individuals are not hyped for as characters are some of the most treasured (ROB, Wolf, and DLCs like Terry, Byleth and today Mythra/Pyra etc).

Beforehand people get so caught up in the potential along with the hype. But when a personality gets in, they're just another fighter in buy Animal Crossing New Horizons Items a fighting match. All that matters is them being enjoyable or powerful to fight as

Read more